[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #135

That would be superb!! I will email you directly with my fax number! Do you
by chance know if your actual cut out dimensions are the same as the
dimensions listed in your installation instructions? Ours are off by 1/2" or
so, which may not matter in the end. However, we hate to spend money on a
stove to find out that it does matter. Further, finding a replacement stove
that is 21 3/16" deep is proving to be an even greater challenge! Thanks
again!
molly&tom