[VACList] magic chef for 69 Safari

We have a Magic Chef oven in our 69 Safari. Range top works great, oven does
not. We've about given up on getting this one fixed and on finding model 727
to replace. Thus we are turning to purchasing new. However, it appears all
those out there are significantly smaller. The depth on the new stoves are
3-4 inches shallower, which would leave a significant gap in our current
cut-out. Has anyone ever successfully replaced their range/oven unit?
Specifically, what did you measure to achieve your fit? Did you face similar
problems with size, and if so, how did you overcome? Is there a model number
of Atwood, Suburban or Magic Chef range that would fit? Many, many thanks!!

molly & tom