Re: [VACList] Leveling Boards

Thanx Brad,
    I have been vacillating between building a set of wooden steps, like
yours, out of redwood that I have been saving.  Then sometimes I look at the
Lego like plastic steps that fit together.  I would have to buy several
packs to get an eight inch rise.  I like the idea of using seperate bolts
for smaller heights but I wander if I would actually take the time to change
them OR just always use the full "steps" and only back up to the desired
height.

What has been your experience with this?

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
73 Ford Econoline Hi-Top
Mira Mar Mobile Park, Oceanside, CA