[VACList] board to level

Hi Lee:   You have been hearing from many that the stabilizer jacks are not for
leveling.....you will want to carry  a few boards  depending on if you are
single axel or double.   use them on the low side....they should be at least
15/18" long   2  1/2"  strong plywood....1"  2"  3"   regular lumber  a little
wider than your tires.   It helps if one end is tapered.
I am presuming you have a level on the front of your trailer to tell you when
you need leveling.    I carry mine right inside the rear door of the van for
easy acess.......Just be sure you have the wheels blocked so trailer won't move
when you unhitch.       Pearl in SoCal