Re: [VACList] Hello to all

Hi Craig,
Welcome back. Many of us don't have Airstreams YET. Chances are after
being here a little bit aluminium fever will override that "maybe
someday" mode. I started that way, then progressed to "actively looking"
mode, and now I'm all the way into "gotta find one".

It's kinda sad, I can't pass up a newspaper without looking in the
classified section. Every day I do internet searches for "195*
Airstream" and "194* Airstream". I've been known to make sudden u-turns
when I see one roadside to check for a "for sale" sign.

I should get an "I brake for Airstreams" sticker for my truck.

I starting to seriously consider having my whole 1949 panel truck
chromed so it will match a polished Airstream.

I seriously need professional help!

On the Patterson site, it's probably not your OS it's probably your
internet browser. Many websites use newer java and javascript coding
that older browsers can't read. I that problem a lot when I used my old
Netscape 4.7.

Microsquash will give you a newer copy of Infernalnet Explorer at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/default.asp  But I've had
better luck with Mozilla. It runs the newer stuff and has the look and
feel that Netscape did before they were assimilated by AOL. www.mozilla.com/
It's also a little more secure as most of the low life scum sucking
bottom feeders that write virues (viri?) write them for IE and Outlook
Express.