[VACList] Fiber Optics

Terry:

When we bought our '74 Tradewind one of the previous owners had
obviously thought about installing an indicator light just above the
door as there was a device in the parts box that was supposed to have
done this job but had never been installed.  It is a fiber optic device
that is intended to be installed just behind the outside light fixture
over the door where the fiber optics just barely invade that space by
being fished through the hole where the wire goes out.  I will check the
box over the weekend and contact you with the part number and
manufacturer if the paper is still there.

Harley C. Muse
WBCCI #7566
Washington DC Unit
'74 Tradewind/'99 Durango