[VACList] Leveling Jacks.

  The reason I am interested in installing the Levelers is that my dad
  and I walked to the back of my trailer and lifted the front of my
  trailer. Kind of intertaining. I picked up some of the aluminum
  stands but they are such a pain to use each time I setup.

  In consideration of the followng responses, I think I will take two
  2" square steel tubing and weld them together the long way, mount
  that across the frame and then attach the levelers to that a few feet
  behind the rear axle. Or maby do the same with some 4 inch wide
  plate. That way any twisting force is spread across both beams and
  the stress will be close to the axles. I think I will get inside the
  underbelly and weld in an attachment point instead of drilling holes
  through the frame.

  Lee