[VACList] The Tongue Twister

Hi fellow Hensley Hitch owners,

Three questions:

1 - Has anyone purchased ($30) The Tongue Twister? How helpful is it for
hooking up to the Airstream - ACTUALLY?  Tell it like it is, would you?

2 - Have any of you purchased ($30) the Hensley spare parts kit (a grease
fitting, clevis pins, cotter pins and D-ring hitch bar pins)? If yes, have
you needed to use any of those parts?

3 - Is anyone going to the Hensley Family Reunion Rally in Branson, MO
during April 4-6, 2003?  If yes, have you been to a rally in previous years?
Any comments?

Terry

PS - I'll be off line for a week or more later this month. We're going to
Charleston, South Carolina (Patriot's Point) where I'll donate labor toward
the continuing restoration of the USS Laffey DD-724. I was at sea on her
during most of 1955.  She's still my ship.

At Patriot's Point, our plan is to boondock in the grassy overflow lot
unless it's too wet or unless we're directed to the employee parking lot
where there are spaces marked for buses, trucks and RV's.  And I will
definitely not park dockside as the pier must always be kept clear for
tourists and in case of emergency for fire trucks.