Re: [VACList] toilet replacement

Thanks to  all who responded to my questions about windows, shock absorbers
etc. but as you can see by the subject thread I am moving to the next
project.  From information gleaned from the list I have looked at the
Sealand Model 110. The first problem I see is that in my 65Overlander the
toilet sets down in a fiberglass type cabinet with the flushing pedal coming
thru a narrow slot in the same cabinet. I do not have the original toilet so
I don't have the pedal. My best guess is that I will have to have a pedal
made and then some how adapt it the the flushing mechanism to eliminate the
need to make the hole big enough in the fiberglass cabinet to pass that huge
stock pedal of the 110 thru. Has anyone tackled this problem yet, and am I
on the right track?   Thanks for all responses

Earl
1965 Overlander Intl. (a.k.a. Ms. Inez)
WBCCI 1965
02 Chev 2500HD