[VACList] 1962 Trade Wind fuse box

Well, thanks VACList for the direction on the battery -- I now have a shiny,
new John Deere 12V beast mounted in the box and it fits like a glove.

But I've since discovered that only half of the 12V light sockets work. Is
there a 12V fuse box hidden somewhere that I can't find?  I've looked
everywhere (except, of course, where it's located).
cheers,
Bill Rogers
Lafayette, CO

(PS - Thought for the day: When contemplating whether the glass is half-full
or half-empty, consider that it's really twice a big as it needs to be.)