[VACList] tow 2000 lbs. with my car? no, ... not really

Margo wrote: Please advise

Surely you jest!  I doubt there is anyone here that would "advise" you to do
something that Honda recommends *not* to do.  That *not to do* would
specifically be to NOT tow anything over 1,000#.

Maybe if you got an old, smaller Airstream and gutted it that might fill the
bill for your Airstream dream.  Maybe, but I don't know what those older and
smaller Airstreams weigh off hand so you'd have to consult some of the old
manuals to see for yourself.

You Honda may have the HP to pull a trailer of 2,000# but what are you going
to do to first STOP the motion and the torque flexing of the unibody?

Tom