RE: [VACList] parts supplier

Andy,

I've bought stuff from e-bay for my airstream's with good results.  *BUT*
I've had phone contact with the person that I'm buying from.  I usually do
the "buy it now" route from people that have other auctions going and have
online stores. I'm not wild about the pay and receive type without looking
at what I'm trying to buy. Don't know of many that will exchange if
something is wrong.  Most won't even respond to email.

I buy thousands and thousands of computer parts a year and I always do it
from 3 vendors in Houston.  I get prompt service, if there's a mistake they
make it right...and I always know where they are if I want to wring their
neck!

When you sent me that jpg of the lock, I knew which one it was and where I
could get it other than your place.

This part is important for the security of my trailer and I'm tired of
buying stuff that "aughta fit".  But,that never will without major mods once
you receive it. You were the only one to send me a blasted picture of what I
needed rather than referring me to a Camping World catalogue.  I got answers
to all my questions, prices and part numbers for what I was looking for and
an alternative if I wanted to do a little work but save a BUNCH of money,
and you emailed ME when you didn't understand what part I was referring to.
(As if...Yeah, Andy, it's the little knob that goes to the right that fits
in the little hole in the left that swings down when.....wasn't a great
explanation of part needed.)  Let's see me get that from a web page.

Your price for the lock in question is about .12 cents more than I found in
any catalogue.  So, I can't consider .12 cents price gouging. You win.  I'm
ordering my new lock from you. You spent two days working with me on this
and I think that's worth the .12 cents.
Lefty Frizzell
http://home.earthlink.net/~leftyfrizzell