[VACList] I need someone to tow my Airstream from Truckee to Fort Bragg, CA.

I just bought a 1970 31' Landyacht (first-time Airstream owner).  It hasn't been
towed in 10+ years.  We are replacing the tires, have repacked the bearings,
checked out the brakes.  The shocks are gone, but I was told by an Airstream
parts dealer that for towing just this once (we will have it parked in Fort Bragg)
we don't need to replace them.

Can anyone tow this for us within the next couple of weeks?

Thanks so much for any help.

Amy Wynn

Berkeley CA