Re: [VACList] Re: 1969 Globe Trotter Door Knob w/lock

>When the KT tumbler becomes loose, it must be replaced. There are no internal
>adjustments to compensate for the wear.
>I will see if I can get an exploded view of the KT lock on our web site.
>Will need to decide where to put it within our site.

what you are saying then is that Airstream changed from Bargman for the one year
of 1969?    I put a Bargman replacement on a '66 Tradewind and was told that it
was used on the 67 and 68 - did not ask about 69s or later though.

I find it interesting that a Bargman 200 will not fit on this 69 or later.
thanks
chas