[VACList] Re: 1969 Globe Trotter Door Knob w/lock

Karen,

The door lock on my '69/70 Overlander is the same as yours, and I had to
replace the yoke only.  Andy at Inland RV had one, and it was around $35 plus
s/h.  I think the whole L-200 is about $140.  So if your whole knob is in need
of replacing, you can get one, too.  You can also get a L-100 and put the long
yoke in it, but the yoke is spring loaded and can get a little funky.