Re: [VACList] past owners of airstreams

If you are lucky and get your A/S from a long time owner or family member
then you can usually get a lot of history on the trailer. But in most cases
these old trailers set have set abandoned or have changed hands many times
subject to neglect and abuse. When I found my 1976 Sovereign a few years
ago, it looked as if it had been setting up for about 10 years. The person I
bought it from claimed to be a family member but I believe he just picked
the trailer up to sell it. As I was cleaning the trailer when I first
brought it home I found stuck in a trash bag under the sink the orginal
owners manual, and several rally stickers that the orginal owners had
collected during the first 8 years they had the trailer. There was also a
few items from the second owners that filled in a couple of more years but
no history from about 1987 until I bought the trailer in 1999. I am just
glad that this info was not discarded. Good luck.