[VACList] pressurized fresh water tank

I'd have to go rummage in the parts shed to measure it, but i pulled a sears
water tank - glass lined - out of the 1948 Trailwind. If i recall correctly,
it's about 30 inches long and maybe 15 inches in diameter. It was almost
certainly added at a later time because it was wedged into the space under
the galley sink at kind of an odd angle. Pressure was supplied by a 12volt
belt-driven pump - like what we used to use in the old days for fish
aquariums, and all the fittings were common brass plumbing type things.
There's even a pressure gauge mounted on the tank.

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
Reno, NV