[VACList] Re: Radiant Heating???

I'm looking at the possibility of installing radiant heating (electric)
under a new floor system.  (The original plywood floor will stay)  The
flooring system I'm considering is like a Pergo floating system but the wear
layer is natural cork.  I know that others have installed cork tiles with
glue.  I doubt that a glue down system could would work over the radiant
heating mesh.

Does anyone on the list have experience with radiant floor heating?

Thank,

Bill  (71 Safari)