[VACList] NT 32 A (?) in my 75 Land Yacht Soverign

Somebody PLEASE HELP! My furnace is a nightmare. I just replaced the motor &
my friend / neighbor, A very competant propane appliance repairman & I  continue
to try &  keep the pilot light to stay lighted to no avail. We replaced the
thermocoupler & pilot adjuster petcock, completely cleaned the unit & spent
approx 6 man hours (frustrating 3 of us) cleaning 2 holes of .007 diameter in the
orofice. They were done with the  correct tool. By the way it is a Suburban. One
comforting thing is the unit has only been in & out 5 times.so consequently it only
takes 10 minutes to R&R it. Any suggestions woul'd be most greatly appreciated.
THANKS ALL!