Re: [VACList] Double Bed

Unless laytex mattresses have improved greatly over the last 50 years why
want one? when I worked in a high grade furniture store some of our most
expencive sofas haf latex(Pincore) cushions in about 5 years time they turned
to dust. Perhaps they have improved over thear years but I still doubt if
they will masure up to the new blue (comfort foam) I cannot feel the base
through the 4 in foam I wsed fot the bedding on my trailer and we slep on it
for 5 months this year. The poly foam we used in the boating industry 15
years ago left a lot to be desired.(1) it did not hold shape very well.(2) it
did not support the human body very well. fot any comfort we had to go 6in
thickness.
Jim Smith