[VACList] Pressure water tank

For what its worth when I was faced with this question I opted for
the extruded ABS water tank made by Valterra.  They are supposed
to be "tasteless odorless and non-toxic" and there are a number of
sizes.  They are very reasonable but the real selling point for me
was that I could put the fittings virtually wherever I wanted with ABS
cement.  This allowed me to line up and connect the original
aluminum fill spout, connect the new Shurflo pump where I
wanted, install a seperate drain line and even install a site glass.
Unfortunately winter arrived before I tried it  so I cannot give you a
final report but installation was easy and for sure the ABS will never
rust.  If you go this route be sure to order the appropriate adapter
kit.  I used the threaded fill kit which I connected to a PVC elbow
which then connected to the old fill spout.  I ordered mine through
Bell Industries.

Dick
'62 Bambi