Re: [VACList] airstream decal

Hey Gang -
I sure would like some as well. There was a small one about the size of a CD,
I've got one on one of my two coaches. But my dream is to have the logo
screen printed on a spare tire cover, about a foot in Diameter. It's a great
icon, and I would like to have folks read on the road.
I bought a few of the cloth patches. I wonder what the status is with them,
as they have gone through a lot, and a fresh set would be nice. Are we sold
out?

But here's a question: Where in the world does anyone find a Blue Beret? I
mean the hat...
Is that just for WBCCI Officers, or can any WBCCI member like me get one to
have? I've never seen them advertised anywhere ... except on eBay of course.

Alex In Indiana
WBCCI 8728
66 Safari & Overlander