Re: Re: [VACList] airstream decal

Brad.
Man what a demand for this decal. I was just checking my mail for the week, and what a
popular topic it is. Any way, to cut through the chase. If you have this decal scanned
or on your computer some where. Send it to me in a BITMAP and a DXF format and I will
put it on the Gerber Edge (Graphics System) and see if I can burn a few. It may take a
few days because like most everyone else I work for a living, but I can find some time
to make them on a decal.
Bobby