Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #51

What I was told is that in the event of a claim I will get a settlement
based on what the adjuster can learn about value from calling around to
various Airstream and SOB RV dealers. Of course those dealers will not have
the slightest idea what a restored 34 year old coach is really worth or any
ideal of my restoration or what it cost. Basically, I'll have to negotiate
the best settlement price I can which will maybe be as much as half of its
real value to a knowledgeable buyer as frequent this list.

Merry Christmas to all.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind