[VACList] Bathroom Re-install

I'm getting ready to re-install my repainted bathroom parts for my '69
Overlander, but I have a problem.  The molded cabinet/shelf unit (with the
sliding doors) that attaches to the tub on the street side seems to be about
1/2 inch shorter than when I took it out. (What can I say?)

When I line up the old rivet holes on the tub with that unit, the holes that
line up on the top to attach to the ABS inner lining have about the space of a
1x2 (sideways).  Nothing on the floor was removed except the carpet (replaced
w/vinyl) and the "box" under the tub is original.

Does anyone have a picture they can e-mail to me of how this part is connected?
I haven't been able to find one with this detail.

Thanks so much in advance....you guys are great.

--
Gary Murrell
smgm@attbi.com