Re: [VACList] Rear Bath medicine cabinet

Hi Oliver I looked at the one in my 76 Land Yaht and where the mirror
hinges from the wall there are 3 screws close together that anchor the
mirror and the box and the box has 4 screws along the top edge inside
the box. I checked mine and my trailer is used on very BAD roads in New
Mexico and that assembly is still tight on mine. There are 3 screws on
both ends of the mirror. I hope this is clear.