Re: [VACList] LP space heater?

I know two guys who are full timing in their SOB basically because they have
no where else to live. And they are heating their >30' shed/trailer with one.
Hasn't killed them yet, and it seems to make a ton of heat. I can't remember
what size it is (one of the bigger ones-looks like a fireplace under glass on
the wall) but it sure burns gas -- something like 15 pound of propane a day,
but they are old skinny underfed guys, who keep it pretty hot in there. No
smell either.

Just what I saw myself-

Alex in Indiana