[VACList] Fwd: RE: Question about aluminum

Hi folks.
While RJ has previously answered the question about
recycling aircraft aluminum, I also received this
response from an old college roommate working at
Boeing and thought the VAC would find it interesting
and educational.

John Leggett
1968 Safari
WBCCI 1154