Re: [VACList] Stereo speaker placement on Argosy 6 Metre '77

Thank you Roy, I was suspecting something like your setup.  I will try to
get a peek at the service manual.  I would bet the wires are there, you just
need to cut a hole at the right spot.  I thought the sound system was street
side, but apperently it was supposed to be curb side when factory installed
on my trailer.  Your reply is a very good start to figure out where these
wires go.  I am not going to start cutting into the walls at random.  I did
have some thoughts today about what a great greenhouse this trailer would
make with a few more windows if you get my drift.  :)  It did not last too
long.

JimW