[VACList] Heaters

I installed two Olympian heaters in my '66 Overlander, the small one in the
rear bath, the mid-sized one (6000 btu) by the front door. Normally, in
Colorado's mountains during the summer, I use the rear small one at night,
set on low with the rear vent and an opposite window cracked. It keeps the
chill off nicely, consumes practically no propane. In the morning, I turn up
the small one and fire up the front one for a quick warmup. I have used
these heaters in a snowstorm, and they have provided good comfort. I won't
have a furnace, noisy, drying, and battery draining.
I too have a '73 Sovereign, and will pull the orig. furnace and install two
cat heaters, front and rear. I had CW do it on my Overlander and they did a
nice job.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
'73 Sovereign