RE: [VACList] aluminum polish/tiles

Wait...wait...let me get this straight...the outside is harder???

I spent 4 hours on one 17" window...it was harder than removing floorwax
or doing a sailboat bottom job...the hardest work I have done.  Except
this is standing up!!  This bumpy crud is really hard to get up.  If the
outside is really harder then I know it will be lucky to just get washed
and have the duct tape residue removed.  After all it is there to keep
the rain off and it works just fine!!!  When I'm inside I can't see it.

I like the look of the Airstream that was on the TV show "ED" just
recently...did anyone see that besides me?  It had all the "character"
that mine has!  The distressed look!  But inside I have to have it look
tidy and clean...so I will get the jelly and cream of tartar....and
thanks a bunch.  If we only had a real hardware store here instead of
those home centers.  I almost feel like driving to a small town to find
one...a True Value or Ace.  I don't know of one in Augusta GA.

Lexxy/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/index.htm