Re: [VACList] Heaters

Hi Don and Terry:

FTHOI, I looked up Olympian Wave Heaters in my latest Campers Choice catalog
(that's where I got mine - in Alabama).  The numbers are:

Wave 3    $245
Wave 6    $319
Wave 8    $375

They are having an "early winter sale".  One of the offers is 20% off of
Olympian Wave heaters.  It requires a source code.  That's $63.80 off the
Wave 6 (!)  If you are interested get back to me an I'll give you the code
from my catalog.  Don't see why that wouldn't work.

No Sales tax either.  One buck shipping.

Almost irresistible, huh?

Later,

GQ '67 Safari

PS:  I got the little feet that allow the heater to sit on the floor and be
pointed where it will do the most good.  Bungee cord it to the wall when
traveling.

The feet are $9.99 reg price and darn well worth it.