[VACList] Window parts

RJ.
 We have replacement acrylic windows for the 66-67 and 68's. This is a
special plastic that can be scrubbed with steel wool and not be scratched.
They adapt to the shape of the shell when exposed to the sun for a couple of
months, but if the moldings are used, it doesn't matter. We also have the
opening operators, the window clips, the bar arms and the metal moldings
around the sides. We have all of them listed on our web site, inlandrv.com
along with many other parts for the vintage trailers.

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com
airstreamcandy.com