[VACList] Re: vulkum storage

I've tried this.  It works for a reasonable time (1-3 months.  After using
what I need I thread a lag screw of about 3-5 inches thru the open nozzle.
When using the remainder I unscrew the lag screw.  It takes a wrench.. (not
to be confused with a wench) .  After getting the lag screw out I sometimes
have to pry the remaining vulkem out to the nozzle with a small screw
driver.

Perhaps this along with refrigeration would work even better.

Bill