Re: [VACList] Storing opened caulking tubes?

Hi All,

I did not know about freezing some of this stuff.  Not shure if the wife
will let me put this stuff in with the groceries though.  I have always used
a long deck screw.  If you don't use it in a while when you pull out the
deck screw the cured plug at the end will come right out with the screw.
You might find little chunks of cured material initially using this method.
The aluminum gutter nail I will have to try.

JimW