[VACList] Re: gas lamp

Now that you have ruled out an moisture in the line
(by replacing it), I would suspect the regulator.  If
it is a single stage regulator (not to be confused
with a dual-bottle automatic changeover regulator),
you probably *should* replace it.

I don't know that it could cause the problems you've
seen, but for precise pressure regulation, you need
the two stage unit.  A single stage unit is fine for a
gas grill. But, for stuff like pilot lights, a steady
pressure is best.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander
still looking for a local guy to convert my OPD valves!