Re: [VACList] Furnace Repairs

Rick,

Regarding your question (see below). No ideas come to mind. What does come
to mind is an adamant declaration.

Pull the entire old furnace out, put it in the nearest dumpster, clean up
the interior where it was located, do some measuring and planning, buy a new
furnace, follow the directions for installing it correctly, then enjoy the
rest of you life with your '66 Globe Trotter and those you love.

I noticed you are a member of VAC and TCT. We need to have you around for
years to come. In my opinion, trying to restore a 35+ year old furnace is
like whistling in the dark, and at the same time asking for trouble big
time.  Not worth it.

No negotiations,

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net