[VAC] Re: Rectangle vents and window operators

My Airstream Hi Bob:   My 64 Soverign had some vent openers that froze up and I removed them and soaked them in Lock ese and another product that was suypposed to unfreeze locks and they finally started working again...afdter cleaning them up re-installed them and now about every 2/3 months spray them with Silicone spray (same I use for the awning arms) and they work fine.   It took several weeks for them to finally break loose being soaked   Pearl in SoCal