RE: [VACList] RE: [VAC] Re: reinstalling holding tank

It's white and looks like PVC to me...the bath fixtures [except shower]
are ABS and more brittle and it just looks more like PVC pipes.  But I
don't understand and I'm getting ready just this very minute to patch a
few drill holes in the top with fiberglass putty [Bondo].  Is that gonna
work if it is PVC? Apparently someone drilled 4  1/8th inch holes thru
the floor into the tank for some reason or on accident.

Now let me get this straight?  I plant to glue the white toilet flange
to the black cylender that used to be threaded....what kind of glue
would be best?  PVC cement, Epoxy or universal pipe joint or is that PVC
cement?  I need simple terms....all help is appreciated.

We can do electricity and carpentry until the cows come home but
plumbing always screws us up!!!  But we keep trying!!!

Lexxy