[VAC] Re: Rectangle vents and window operators

Bob,
Here is a non-controversial answer, I hope. Both operators should operate with the same amount of lift. These operators have a two stage lift mechanism and it sounds like one of the stages is frozen. As I've said on an earlier post, I too have the same problem however was fortunate to have found two new spares that came with the trailer. I am in the process of freeing these ones up for another trailer project.
Colin Hyde
57 Sovereign of the Road
59 Ambassador International