[VAC] Vent parts needed

I have a 1975 Argosy Motorhome that has a vent cover missing. I have a
cover, but from a different (later) model Airstream. What I REALLY need
are the two bent sheet-metal parts that the U-shaped actuator slides
into. They are riveted to the vent cover and screwed into a little block
of plastic that slides up and down in an aluminum channel, one on each
side of the vent.. I'd be happy to have the plastic piece also, but it
is less important than the sheet-metal parts. Rodney at C & G Trailer
Service says that all Argosys had this kind of vent, and also Airstreams
from 1965 to 1971

Soooo... if you have a vent like this -- even a busted one that still
has any of the parts I need -- please email me off list. And thank you!!

Best regards,

Rik