[VAC] Re: Rectangle vents and window operators

Bob Kiger. We offer a vent operator that looks good and works. That is superior to, sorry, there are no replacements.
Switching to fantastic vents of course is great. It provides forced ventilation.
But some folks still like the old style with the crank up operators.
We are here to offer help to those that want to be helped, as best we can.
Having replacement parts, that no one else wants to have or make investments in, is what we like to do.
It is sad however, when we do it, and others have chosen to pass the buck, and not get involved with the required financial investment, but have no problem picking it to pieces.

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com