[VAC] Personal Storm Tracker

Hi Fellow Travelers,

I signed up for this free service (http://www.wten.com) thinking it MIGHT be
useful while we're traveling this winter.  The fact of receiving both an AM
and a PM email every day means we can have the most current weather
forecast. And, it can be had with a "flash session" on our laptop while
making our way south.

Then, it got even better when I read the fine print.

Included in the service is the option of a weather forecast for three
additional locations - which can be changed at any time to new locations.
Did that say what I thought it said? Lights went on. A big grin came across
my face. Aaa  Haa!!!

With a little forethought and the speed of our modem, we are now receiving
the weather forecast for three specific cities along our route south.  At
the first Flying J Restaurant, I'll change the locations to include the next
two days along our path south.

Will this be a useful service? Time will tell. There's snow and freezing
rain in them thar hills. That's what we want to avoid. It looks like we
may have waited too long this year before heading south.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net