[VAC] Re-aligning/bending door?

We just looked at a 30' sovereign w/jalousie windows (see previous post).  The door does not seal at the top third of the frame, by a good inch to inch and a half, but seals at the latch and bottom.  Is it common for this to eventually happen, could it be because of the Jalousie windows?  What is the fix?  Can you bend or spring the door to the proper contour?  I thought I read you could take of the inner skin, bend the door carefully and then reattach to hold it in the desired shape.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Jason