[VAC] WBCCI Survey

I just received a survey from the WBCCI, as a "new member", meaning more
than one year but less than four.
The survey solicits information on what the member likes/dislikes about the
organization and asks for ways to improve, and to make the organization more
attractive to younger people.

I'm 66, so had to respond as a senior, but I recall some of the comments
earlier on the List about having weekend rallies, etc.  I really only had
two suggestions:  (1) reduce the cost, since I don't see any value for the
money I pay each year, and (2) institute the weekend rally concept so those
folks who are not retired can join in the events.

I also stated bluntly that I only joined the WBCCI because I had to in order
to enjoy the friendship and fun of the VAC.

If you get the survey, please do take the time to complete it and let the
WBCCI know exactly how you feel.

Roger

Roger Hightower
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT