[VAC] paint removal

We are new to Airstreams and have recently purchased a 1970 29' Ambassador to restore/refurbish.  Someone has painted the front half of the interior a vivid pink, and the center  section white.  The pink paint is a latex, and the white appears to be an enamel.  We would like to remove all the paint from interior walls and woodwork without damaging the interior vinyl (?) walls and original woodwork.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  I just have to get rid of this pink, I can't stand looking at it while I'm trying to do something else.  Thanks.

                                             Doug and Virginia   fdsacres@msn.com