[VAC] Re: converter

Jim,

But, but, but, sulfuric acid never dries out, it just keeps eating and eating and seems go on forever.  I have a spot on my work bench that continues to deteriorate after many years.  Each high humidity period and it gets going again.

Ever get a drop from a battery on your finger and wipe on if off on your levis?  The skin peels and the levis have a big  hole.

Is your experience with plywood that has been sulfuric acid soaked?

                 '69 Safari, Joy