[VAC] Critters

My neighbor told me a fertilizer called "blood meal" was high in nitrogen
and keeps his trailer free of mice. He puts a little in small margarine tubs
on the floor of his trailer. Sounded like he was pulling my leg.

The guy in our local lawn and garden department surprised me when he said it
sounded about right. Not a raving review or a "go get it" suggestion, but
something different. Maybe I'll try it this Winter.

My neighbor has a new cat with kittens. Who knows, perhaps I'll have a
feline family protecting my Airstream while it sits out in the cold.

So far, I haven't found a really good way for controlling the variables
needed for a scientific experiment that gives proof positive answers.

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net