[VAC] Re: Critters

While winterizing is a current topic, how about prepping for that other
visitation that comes with winter: mice.  Having spent a good chunk of last
spring removing their nests and treasures, I'd rather not repeat the
experience to such and extent.  I've never had much luck mouseproofing, and
given the state of the belly pan on my trailer, there's not much hope of
keeping them out.  Mice seem to have figured out about D-Con (finding the
hidden corpses is another issue).  Ttraps are great as long as you tend them
regularly, but that won't be possible.  So.   I've heard that mothballs and
mint are effective repellents.  These aslo sound like old wives' tales.  Any
experience or options out there?  How about if I just attach a couple of
leads from an electric fence whatsit?

Thanks folks

Louis Joyner
'64 Overlander, sweet smelling at last