[VAC] Re: De-Fogging Vistaview Windows - My Story

Superb Dave.
I had the tools out two years ago ready to do the same on the overhead Vista
Views of my 76 and then got gun shy.  I knew I could do it but was selling
it and decided to not do it at the last minute just in case the worst
happened.  I only knew what you did and that was to try and see if it works.
Did you use a punch around the edges to break the inner pane?  I had planned
on a limited travel punch to prevent it from traveling too far.  My worry
was that a shard would break the outer pane but it appears that it just
crumbled.  Good job!
Randy